||[Nov. 25th, 2006|07:12 pm]
It's that time of year again: your Halloween pumpkin can now be used to treat infections, leaves are falling from the trees to form small hill-y distractions, and it's apparently starting to rain tomorrow. Which means one important thing. It's musical time! :D|
Soo....Joseph! Kind of an odd musical for Patti to choose. (It's Andrew Lloyd Webber. Enough said. ;] ) But then again, so are a lot of them. Eh, at least it isn't Gypsy. Regardless, it should be fun/interesting.
- No live animals!...hopefully. There's supposed to be a "camel" in one scene..so have fun with that, Props. ;] Or Sets. If this is Sets's responsibility, you know it'll just end up being Shavondra or the Bestiality Horse with a paint job. Or something bizarre like that.
- No dialogue! Entirely sung-show funtimes, yo. This could end up kinda sucking, but..it's different. XD I think it's a pretty good idea that the Narrator's been double-cast though. Otherwise, someone might have died.
- Costumes isn't making costumes! Not that Company's costumes are bad or anything, it'll just be different having costumes being made by someone else. (in case you're out of the loop, it's Molly's aunt, who's apparently a professional costumer)
- Children's chorus?! ....hell no. If this happens, you know A)some of them may mysteriously disappear or B)some may be scarred for the rest of their lives.
- Return of the Grand Staircase! .... Best of luck to Sets. Hopefully it won't try to kill anyone.
- Crossdressing! XD Amie and Julia were cast as Brothers. Not sure how far either of them are willing to go with this.